Wear and tear can take their toll on your dog’s hips and joints. When fluid in the joints becomes displaced or dries up, joints suffer. Head to Tail Hip & Joint supplements are designed to support joint hydration and mobility.
Almost 50% of dogs (and 75% of large breed dogs) will have hip or joint pain during their lifetime, but you can help prevent problems by taking a proactive approach to your pet’s health care.
Head to Tail Hip & Joint pet supplements contain beneficial ingredients like glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to promote healthy mobility and cartilage strength. Plus, their tasty chicken liver flavor and chewy texture make them an easy addition to your dog’s daily diet!
Proactive pet health care
Formulated to help combat joint stiffness and back problems in highly active, aging or obese pets, and especially in large and small breeds prone to hip and joint issues.
Promotes healthy growth
Growing up fast can take a toll on a large breed puppy’s body, but these pet supplements can support their bones and joints while they grow big and strong.
Great for golden years
Supports overall flexibility, recovery and immune system health in senior pets.
Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), N, N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG), Goji Berry (Lycium Barbarum) Fruit Powder, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Manganese (Mn Proteinate), Hyaluronic Acid
Arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, citrus pectin, fish oil concentrate, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, oat meal, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
How these ingredients help:
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulfates and Hyaluronic Acid – help support hydration, mobility and overall comfort by promoting connective tissue strength.
- Vitamin C and Manganese – are required for the production of collagen and for the production of chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C also protects tissues from free radical damage.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – is a source of organic sulfur. Sulfur supports proper maintenance of connective tissue function and joint comfort.
- Dimethylglycine (DMG) – supports the production of many constituents in the body, and acts as an antioxidant to protect the joints from free radical damage.
- Goji Berry – provides additional anti-inflammatory support and protection from free radical damage.
If you are not completely satisfied with our product, we’ll refund you 100% of your purchase price.